On November 11, 2021, Reed Hein sent a “confidential settlement communication” to all Reed customers who own Westgate timeshares.
Reed Hein claimed that Reed Hein’s settlement with Westgate had delivered a “timeshare exit” to those customers. Reed Hein claimed that the settlement agreement “fulfilled Reed Hein’s contractual obligations” to those customers.
Reed Hein was lying, and Reed Hein knew that it was lying. Watch the video below:
To read Reed Hein’s November 11 “confidential settlement communication” to Westgate timeshare owners, click this link.
To read the settlement agreement between Orange Lake Country Club and Reed Hein, click this link.
To read the arbitration awards finding that Reed Hein commits an unfair and deceptive trade practice by negotiating customer rights without the consent of the customer, click this link.
The first post on this blog was about the Orange Lake Country Club settlement. The blog includes several posts about the settlement agreement:
- Timeshare Exit Team & Chutzpah – May 24, 2020.
- Timeshare Exit Team Is Hiding the Facts – June 27, 2020.
- Timeshare Exit Team Responds – June 29, 2020.
- How Much Did Timeshare Exit Team Pay? – July 1, 2020.
- $750,000.00! – July 15, 2020.
- Who Fights For Clients? – July 17, 2020.
- Reed Hein Harms Consumers – July 23, 2020.
Hancock.Law has been fighting against Reed Hein and its co-conspirators for more than two years.
Hancock.Law is loyal to clients.
This blog post isn’t legal advice.
To schedule a free consultation with Hancock.Law, call us 24/7 at (206) 785-7019.